U.S. orders only.
From Play Imaginative, Alter Ego Comics brings you the Super Alloy War Machine Mark II 1/4 Scale Figure. Based on designs from Iron Man 3, the War Machine Mark II 1/4 Scale Figure stands 18 inches tall. More than 85% of the figure is made up of die-cast material.
The War Machine Mark II 1/4 Scale Figure also features:
- Showroom glossy metallic paints, matte metallic paints and polished metal with protective coating.
- One (1) interchangeable War Machine helmet (with LED lights in eyes).
- One (1) interchangeable head of Don Cheadle as Colonel James Rhodes in War Machine helmet, with detachable magnetic mask.
- Each head sculpt is individually hand-painted, with authentic, detailed and movie accurate facial features in fully realized likeness.
- Die-cast metal torso, underwear, legs and arms.
- Figurine with more than 50 points of articulation.
- Articulated flaps and weapons systems on suit.
- Retractable forearm gun.
- Articulated cannon swivels and rotates in different directions.
- Double jointed neck.
- Double jointed shoulders for full range of arm movements.
- Spring-loaded shoulder pad articulation.
- Double jointed elbows and knees.
- Ball jointed wrist and groin.
- Double jointed body, bendable at upper torso.
- Ball jointed extendable ankles with bendable boot front.
- One (1) pair of fully articulated hands and fingers.
- One (1) pair of repulsor mode hands.
- One (1) pair of fists.
- One (1) pair of semi-clenched hands.
- LED lights in eyes, chest, palms, and soles of feet (batteries included).
- Die-cast remote control to control selected LED lights in suit (batteries included).
- Die cast base stand with LED lights and nametag, comes with spring loaded grip clip. Adjustable in height (batteries included).
- Foldable backdrop with plastic angle supports to enhance display of figurine.
- Hard case box with metal plate logo. Internal blister support.
- Screwdriver for opening battery compartments.
- Microfibre cleaning cloth for cleaning off fingerprint marks on alloy parts.