Play Imaginative continues their line of die-cast collectible figures with the Super Alloy War Machine Mark II 1/12 Scale Figure. Standing approximately 6 inches tall and developed using 3D computer modeling from the Iron Man 3 movie, the exterior of this shiny figure is 70% die-cast.
The Super Alloy War Machine Mark II 1/12 Scale Figure includes:
- Showroom glossy metallic paints, matte metallic paints and polished metal with protective coating.
- One (1) War Machine head.
- Die-cast metal torso, legs and arms.
- Figurine with more than 20 points of articulation.
- Articulated cannon swivels and rotates in different directions.
- Ball jointed neck.
- Ball jointed shoulders for full range of arm movements.
- Ball jointed shoulder pad.
- Double jointed elbows and knees.
- Ball jointed wrist and groin.
- Double jointed body, bendable at upper torso.
- Ball jointed ankles with bendable boot front.
- Five (5) pairs of hands.
- LED lights in eyes and chest (batteries included).
- Semi die-cast base stand with spring-loaded claw and adjustable height. Comes with lights and nametag (batteries included).
- Foldable backdrop.
- Hard case box. Internal EVA support.
- Microfibre cleaning cloth for cleaning off fingerprint marks on alloy parts.