Luke Skywalker & Han Solo, through an act of pure heroism, have destroyed the Deathstar. In a magnificent ceremony, Princess Leia Organa awards both with the Medal of Yavin for their brave deeds.
Now, for the first time in over 33 years, Museum Replicas Limited is proud to offer Luke Skywalker’s Yellow Ceremony Jacket and Medal. Manufactured of a yellow poly-cotton blend, this jacket has been faithfully reproduced with reference from the only jacket produced from the film, now in private hands. This form-fitting piece comes complete with an accurate version of the Medal of Yavin to complete the look.
- There was only ONE (1) jacket made for the original Star Wars.
- The original jacket was a motorcycle jacket, customized by hiding the flap pocket over the chest with brown stripes and the side pockets and front zipper with a silver trim.
- In the cantina scene, the intergalactic bully Ponda Baba wears an identical jacket in orange.
- The exact same jackets, in various colors, were worn on the television series Space 1999 just a few years before in multiple colors, altered with various Moonbase Alpha patches.
- The original jacket has changed hands a few times over the past 33 years, but remains in private hands and is one of the few pieces not in the Lucasfilm archives.
| Size || Small || Medium || Large |
| XL || 2XL |
| Neck || 14-14 1/2 || 15-15 1/2 |
| 16-16 1/2 |
| 17-17 1/2 |
| 18-18 1/2 |
| Chest || 34-36 || 38-40 |
| 42-44 |
| 46-48 |
| 50-52 |
| Waist || 28-30 |
| 32-34 || 36-38 || 40-42 |
| 44-46 |
| Sleeve || 32 1/2-33 |
| 33 1/2-34 |
| 34 1/2-35 |
| 35 1/2-36 |
| 36 1/2-37 |
Museum Replicas fully warrants all of our clothing articles against any defects in materials or workmanship. Please inspect your garment upon arrival for fit and quality. If it does not meet your expectations, we will happily refund your money or exchange merchandise within 30 days of the ship date. We recommend dry cleaning only for years of service on our garments. Museum Replicas, Ltd will not give a refund or exchange an article of clothing that has been worn, soiled, washed or damaged during use.